Monday 11 October 2010

Own experience, Wigan

I was in the living room of my house, talking to a friend about ordinary everyday things.
When suddenly, I thought I had seen smoke or mist appear in a corner of the room. It then changed its appearance to look more like fine snow falling, - glittering, shimmering snowflakes.

I said to my friend that I thought there was a fire or something, he shouted out “No! it’s something to do with you and you’re UFOs”. The next moment we both began to slowly fall backwards to the floor as if on strings and I began to experience a horrible `anaesthetic type` feeling drifting over me.

I then thought I saw my friend being lifted up and taken away by some people. I couldn’t see very well because of the shimmering light. I thought to myself, “Oh no, not again, I’m not going!” I began to fight the feeling and suddenly I “heard” a gentle voice in my head saying “OK, it’s OK, -- tell me, are you an intelligent life form?” I replied, “Yes, so - leave me and my friend alone!” The voice then said, “OK, OK, it’s OK, we now understand”
Things then started to appear to return to normal, I began to recover and sat down in a daze.

As I regained my senses, I found that I had somehow got into bed and it was daybreak! Rushing to the phone, I contacted my friend and found him to be in a similar state. To this day, he cannot remember how he got home and how I got into bed remains a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment