Monday 11 October 2010

Ashton in Makerfield, Wigan

From: Mr A Storer Age: 33 Office Manager.
 
I was walking my dog on some spare land, near to my home in Ashton In Makerfield, Wigan, on the night of Saturday, 14 06 97. (As I have done for the past 8 years) when I noticed a bright star like object in the near distance.
As the area is close to the flight path for Manchester airport, I paid little attention to it at first.
However, as the object got closer, I realised that it appeared to be unlike any aircraft I had seen before. It was a sort of gunmetal colour, oval in shape with two large rods of metal sticking out on its underbelly. As it came closer to me, I started to panic a bit as I found it hard to accept what I was seeing. I also felt out of breath and a little `light-headed`. I decided to get away from the area and as I turned around I heard a high pitched whistle and saw the object speed off in the direction of Winter Hill.
As I gathered my wits, I noticed that my dog had run off and he did not return home until much later that night.
On returning home, I told my wife what had happened and she told me I had probably been watching too many episodes of Star Trek!
I must say I have never seen anything like that before and I am totally baffled as to what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment