Monday 11 October 2010

Ann Judd

"It was Saturday morning at 3.30am. I was with a friend driving home along the East Lancashire Road from Liverpool to Wigan. We were chatting away when a circle of lights caught my eye. I thought I was seeing things at first but when my friend saw them as well I knew it was real. It was just to the right of the car over some bushes. It would go down into the bushes then come back up again. It followed us all the way down the East Lancs Road, until we got onto the motorway then it disappeared.
I was amazed at what I saw. The lights were purple in colour and were spinning around, first in one direction then another.
I feel that what I saw was a UFO because it was amazing.
I wished I had stopped the car to see what would have happened. Maybe, one day I will see it again."
Ann Judd (pseudonym)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment