Monday 11 October 2010

Ashton In Makerfield, Wigan

Friday 16th September (Name withheld)

Letter received from witness.
Dear Sir

I am reporting something that my wife and I can only describe as very strange in the sky, that we saw on the night of Thursday 10th September.

I was given your address from the Ministry of Defence in London, after an inquiry I made to Manchester airport.

On the said Thursday night I left my bungalow to travel into St Helens at 8.35pm to pick up my wife from work. While I was driving, I noticed to my right two very bright lights low down in the sky and after thinking about it. I realised they were not instantly recognisable, i.e., Airship, balloon, helicopter, searchlights, ball lightning, fireballs, satellites or such.

In fact it was definitely none of those things.

The object was in the same area for at least ¾ of an hour, or longer.

None of the above possibilities would have remained static for so long.

The impression of size and heavy weight travelling at such a slow speed amazed us, in that it did not fall out of the sky!

Although we are not disturbed by the experience it would be very interesting to know if there is an explanation as to what we saw. Although we have made some inquiries nearby they have been to no avail.

If there have been any other reports as to anybody seeing what we did we would be very interested to know.

Any help or advice you can give would be of importance to us.

(I visited the person/s in question and found them to be very level headed business people. I also discovered that other people had witnessed similar objects in the area at that time)

No comments:

Post a Comment