Monday 11 October 2010

Chorley

UFO report from Mr P S Topping. 13 July

I observed many different types of helicopters (large and small) coming from the North east and South West, they appeared to be looking for something, with this in mind I decided to investigate.
I made my way onto Anglezarke moor, Chorley, close to where the copters had been and arrived there at around 9.30 PM, it was a full moon and slightly cloudy.
For a couple of hours I saw nothing unusual and decided to return home via Healy Nab, as I reached the Nab I spotted a strange object just below a cloud in the near distance. It was disc shaped with what looked like two portholes near the centre of it.
It hovered for a short while then shot straight up half in and half out of a cloud, it stayed there for a few more seconds then entered the cloud and was gone."
The sighting lasted about five minutes in all and when I checked my watch I noted the time was 00.53.

No comments:

Post a Comment